UC is Unified Communications, a category QoStar’s private networking roughly falls under. According to Infonetics, the market continues to boom with a strong enough growth pattern to once again prove total eventual migration is a solid possibility. Although their report is more of a marketing analysis, our interpretation leans more towards predicting what businesses are […]
About Steve Jackson
- President of InterQoS Online, Inc.
- Functioned in various technical roles including systems analyst, programmer, database architect, and project manager since PC computing’s infancy in the business world in the mid 1980′s.
Strong emphasis on relational database theory, accounting principals, and well-firmed project specification has facilitated dozens of successful products in industries ranging from mortgage banking to Internet marketing.
- Expertise has contributed to projects of The Gartner Group, Arthur Anderson, Philadelphia Life, and many other companies and municipalities locally from Atlanta, New York City, and Knoxville as well as remotely and/or on-site in the entire continental United States.
- Coordinates with sister company Ingenious Systems Research in the continuing development of their iqVoice commercial switching products.
- Still maintains active interest in systems design and data systems.
Entries by Steve Jackson
When the clinic opened 10 years ago, a local telecom company advised us on what they thought we needed to fulfill our communications needs. We ended up with a clunky one-size-fits-all non-customizable hosted PBX system and several “lines” from the phone company, oddly, one line for each phone in the building. They were billing the […]
Although the US General Accountability Office “report” titled “FCC Should Improve the Accountability and Transparency of High-Cost Program Funding” lacked any specific penalties, as is the usual, for tightening up the FCC’s monitoring of use of “High Cost Funds”, traditionally known as the Universal Service Fund or USF, it did make recommendations that the FCC heed earlier GAO […]
The following quote from “Infonetics forecasts VoIP and unified communications services to grow to $88 billion market by 2018” makes it even more clear the trend is away from traditional phone services. Although the subject of their research, unified communications, is a simpler subset of QoStar’s private stream-routing networks, the trend towards modernizing is no less […]
This week, InterQoS Online, Inc., has executed the relaunch of long-time brand “QoStar”. The move is intended to consolidate several services under a single banner and provide both existing and prospective customers better access to our services, industry perspectives, and company news. The updating of the QoStar brand was prompted by our commitment to customer […]